Feb 2, 2017

Good night -routines

It's been awhile since I did a post about my morning routines. So in this post I will share my night routines even though I don't really have any actual night routines. But like this I usually spend my nights before the Sandman has given to me enough "sleeping sand" and I feel sleepy.

Let's start with a fact that I'm usually going to bed really late. I should sleep about eight hours in a night but I'm just sleeping about five or six hours. I know it's not enough for me. But on weekends and day offs I'm trying to sleep the missing hours back. My sleeping habits are messed up and I can't get any sleep early in the night.

In the early evening I'm starting to get more relaxed. I for example watch some Youtube videos, write a blog and just be with Bruno.



Later when I feel little hungry I'm going to eat a supper. In the evenings, before bed it's important to eat a light supper. I'm usually just taking a yogurt, bread and a some fruit, a banana or an apple. After eating I'm going out with Bruno and then I'm brushing his fur. I'm doing that every day because by doing it I'm avoiding tangles which he sometimes have in his long haired fur.

Then it's time to go to take a hot relaxing shower. Usually I'm there about 10 - 15 minutes. I need to take a shower once in a day. Otherwise I will feel that my hairs are not clean. I shouldn't wash my hairs every day but I just need to do it anyways. After taking my shower I'm just taking care of my face and skin. I have some routines for them also and I will be sharing it all later.

Then in my night clothes (sometimes pyjama) I'm on my phone, checking my social medias (Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ramona.nyman/ , Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFIkWq2x0Z5p7SABt9dvzRg and Snapchat: ramonanyman). I'm also just watching some videos and different tv shows via my phone. I have noticed that watching videos make me sleepy. I don't know why though.


I'm not usually going to bed if I don't feel sleepy. But if the clock is too much I have to. At about 00.00 - 1.00am I'm putting my phone off and I'm starting to sleep.

- Love, RN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here what you liked about my post. What thoughts you have?